Birds of Norway: coastal encounters
Date:04 April 2021 to 15 April 2021
Price:From £2,827 per person with flights (single cabins starting from £3,689 per person)
Sail the Norwegian coast on a voyage from Bergen to Kirkines. Your journey will cover 2,500 nautical miles and you will explore every inch of the coastal magic that Norway has to offer, including dramatic scenery and beautiful wildlife. En route, you will enjoy a series of bird lectures from Dr Michael Brooke, as well as a Sea Eagle Safari excursion in the Trollfjord. Here you will experience close encounters with magnificent sea eagles. A bird watching safari in Honningsvåg also provides the opportunity to observe the Finnmark region’s largest flock of puffins, together with kittiwakes, razorbills, cormorants, Arctic skuas, northern fulmars, Brünnich’s guillemots, and the large northern gannet.
Dr Michael Brooke, Museum of Zoology, University of Cambridge
A Curator of Birds at Cambridge’s Museum of Zoology, Michael’s acclaimed book “Far from Land” was published in 2018.
- Travel Norway’s coast on this 12-day, classic round voyage
- Enjoy bird lectures from Dr Michael Brooke
- Experience close encounters with magnificent sea gulls on the sea eagle safari excursion in Trollfjord and bird safari at Honningsvåg
- Learn from the onboard expedition team who are experts in subjects including science, history, geography, biology, geology, photography and culture
- Enjoy fresh coastal food from local producers
- Relax on-board the MS Nordnorge, with its Arctic-inspired interior, three restaurants, Multe Bakery and ice cream bar, sauna and fitness room, conference room and shop
- For more information about the MS Nordnorge, please click here
For further information and to book, contact: